Can 4K video be edited with After Effects CC, CS6, CS5, CS4, etc.? This is a tutorial about how to import and edit 4K footage in After Effects smoothly.
With the 4K resolution camera into the hands of consumers, editing 4K video demand has become the mainstream. In fact, 4K movies are limited to edited in After Effects. Only the latest version of Adobe After Effects CC can native support 4K video. Previous versions of After Effects CS4 / CS5 / CS6 have not been updated to 4K support. In addition, due to format restrictions, we can not perfect editing After Effects in a variety of 4K video files, such as 4K MP4, 4K MOV, 4K MXF and so on. What if you are having problems editing a 4K clip in After Effects? You can convert 4k video to AE.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
- Watching 3D Blu-ray on HTC Vive with 3D Effects
- How to Play H.265 Files on 4K Projector?
- Convert DJI Mavic Pro 4K recordings to Gopro Studio
- Get Handbrake Alternative for macOS Sierra
- Handbrake for MacOS Sierra Workflow and Best Alternative
- iPhone 7 (Plus) Movie Playback - Convert Any Video for iPhone
- Can I listen to an M4A file using Windows Media Player