Having trouble importing Canon 800D/T7i MP4 files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5? Get the best MP4 to Premiere Converter to fix your issue effortlessly.
Two years is a long time in
camera world, but that's how long it's been since Canon announced our then favourite beginner DSLR – the 750D. The 800D is an entry-level camera, which is now capable of shooting 1080p at 60
frames per second (up from a measly 30fps on the 750D) and shoots in HDR too. Canon camcorder owners typically want the ability to edit, adjust and add special effects to their videos, however,
it is a bit frustrating that Canon EOS 800D/Rebel T7i recorded MP4 files are not well supported by Adobe
Premiere Pro, as you may
encounter many audio and video problems, like import it slowly, and couldn't edit videos smoothly or even the Canon T7i cam can't be recognized.
So how to import Canon T7i video into Adobe Premiere Pro for editing without crashing problem and rendering?
According to the tech support online, I know Canon T7i records MP4 videos, but it seems Adobe Premiere Pro (including the recent Premiere CC) does not like the way. The file type is a compressed output format, but not ideal for editing in NLE system. To solve those problems, the quick workaround is to transcode 800D/T7i MP4 files to Premiere Pro natively supported formats (MPEG-2/H.264 MOV are highly recommended) which is the best codecs with best results when working with Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5/CS4.
To complete the task, Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is recommended, which is a is the best choice to help you transcode H.264 MP4 to Premiere Pro, FCP, Avid MC, iMovie, FCE, Davinci Resolve preferable format fast. With it, you can easily convert Canon 800D/T7i MP4 to MPEG-2/H.264 for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 under Mac(OS Sierra, OS X El Capitan included). This will help you import the file correctly and saving the rendering time. For Windows users, please get Dimo Video Converter Ultimate. Below is a brief guide for you.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... r-mac/digazgge.html
- handyarchive Download: http://www.handyarchive.com/Audi ... timate-for-Mac.html
- filetransit Download: http://www.filetransit.com/screenshot.php?id=450316
- filedudes Download: http://www.filedudes.com/Dimo_Vi ... ownload-226665.html
- directoryofshareware Download: http://www.directoryofshareware. ... r_ultimate_for_mac/
- xentrik Download: http://www.xentrik.net/software/ ... timate_for_mac.html
- filebuzz Download: http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo ... timate_for_Mac.html
- fileflash Download: http://146210.7.fileflash.com/download/
- yankeedownload Download: http://www.yankeedownload.com/so ... -for-mac-lnpol.html
- dodownload Download: http://www.dodownload.com/audio/ ... timate-for-mac.html
- Antivire Download: http://www.antivire.com/Download ... mate-for_46665.html
How to Convert
Canon Rebel T7i MP4 for Adobe Premiere Pro
Step 1: Load Canon T7i video files
Install and launch the top MP4 converter and load source MP4 video(s) to it. You can import MP4 clips copied from your 800D/T7i to the program through "Add File" button.
Step 2: Choose Premiere Pro preferred format
Click "Select Format" pull down list to select "Format > Editor > Adobe Premiere" as the best video format for Premiere Pro. WMV, MPEG-2 MOV formats from "Format > Video" are the good choice as well.
Tips: In case the default settings do not fit your requirement, you can click "Settings" button and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.
Step 3: Start Canon T7i MP4 video to Premiere conversion
Click "Start" button to start encoding Canon T7i MP4 video to .mov for importing to Adobe Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS6/CC. When the conversion task is finished, click "Open" button to get the exported files and then importthe converted Canon T7i MP4 files into PPro to do further editing:
Launch Premiere Pro on your Mac, choose "File > Import to import any file. If you prefer to use keyboard shortcuts, press Command+I to open the standard Import dialog. After editing, you can convert edited video from Premiere to MP4, AVI, M4V, VOB, FLV, WMV, etc or share the on iPhone, iPad, TV, projector, ect.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Mac/Win)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
- How to Convert WMV to MP4
- Best 7 Blu-ray Players Reviews
- Free Download Twitch VODs
- Make a GIF Animation from a Video
- Baby Lullaby Songs Free Download
- How to Convert Video to VR Format
- Upload MOV Files to YouTube Easily
- Get TV shows off of TiVo and onto iPhone 7
- Tivo Plex Convert: Convert and Play Tivo on Plex
- How to Enjoy WMV to MP3 with WMV to MP3 converter