Looking for an easy and direct way to import and edit DJI Mavic Pro 4K in Final Cut Pro X/7/6 on macos Sierra, you may wish to read this post.
DJI is one of the leading
drone manufacturers to put cameras in the sky and their amazingly capable Mavic Pro is one of the easiest drones to take to the sky. Speaking of the camera, the Mavic Pro houses a camera capable
of recording high-resolution 4K videos at 30 fps in MOV wrapper encoded with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264. After recording some stunning 4K footage by DJI Mavic Pro, you may wanna edit these 4K videos in
Final Cut Pro so as to make them more stylish. However, when you import DJI Mavic Pro 4K in FCP X/7/6, things get a bit complex. So, here offers an easy workaround to help
you work with Mavic
Pro 4K files in FCP on macos Sierra smoothly.
It is a pity that Apple's Final Cut Pro- FCP X (below 10.2 version), FCP 7 hardly supports 4K files from Mavic Pro. If you want to have a smooth DJI Mavic Pro 4K to FCP workflow, you are advised to convert Mavic Pro 4K video to ProRes in 1080p settings for further editing in FCP 6/7 and Final Cut Pro X at first.
With the help of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, you can easily achieve the goal. With the professional 4K video converter for Mac, you can effortlessly encode DJI Mavic Pro 4K MP4/MOV footage for smoothly importing and editing in various non-linear editing systems (NLEs), including FCP, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Premiere Pro, iMovie, Davinci Resolve and more.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac/digazgge.html
- handyarchive Download: http://www.handyarchive.com/Audio/Rippers-Encoders/176347-Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for-Mac.html
- filetransit Download: http://www.filetransit.com/screenshot.php?id=450316
- filedudes Download: http://www.filedudes.com/Dimo_Video_Converter_Ultimate_for_Mac-download-226665.html
- directoryofshareware Download:http://www.directoryofshareware.com/preview/dimo_video_converter_ultimate_for_mac/
- xentrik Download: http://www.xentrik.net/software/dimo_video_converter_ultimate_for_mac.html
- filebuzz Download: http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo/470884/Dimo_Video_Converter_Ultimate_for_Mac.html
- fileflash Download: http://146210.7.fileflash.com/download/
- yankeedownload Download: http://www.yankeedownload.com/software/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac-lnpol.html
- dodownload Download: http://www.dodownload.com/audio/grabber-converter/dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.html
- Antivire Download: http://www.antivire.com/Downloads/Audio-Multimedia/Rippers-Converters/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate-for_46665.html
Besides, this 4K Video
Converter is also available to customize the output resolutions to any size like 1080p, 2K, 4K as users want. More than that, this software also can deal with other video formats such
as H.265, MKV, MTS, MXF, XAVC, FLV .etc on Mac
OS X including macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion and even free download online videos from
YouTube, Instagram, Twitter for editing and playing. Now,
download the software on computer and follow the guide below to start conversion.
>> Alternative video converter tool you may need
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most NLE, multimedia devices and media players.
Converting DJI Mavic Pro 4K video to work in FCP
Note: If you are also a FCP X user, before you try to do the conversion, don't forget to make sure that you have installed the Apple ProRes Codec manually since the FCP X asks users to install it by themselves.
Step 1: Run the DJI video converting program you just set up. Drag and drop the 4K files from Mavic Pro which are copied to Mac hard drive to the converter. You can also hit "Add File" button to import videos to the app.
Step 2: Choose output format > Click "Select Format" bar and choose "Editor > Final Cut Pro X or Final Cut Pro 7" as output format for editing raw 4K in FCP with natively supported video codec.
Step 3: Advanced V/A settings > Click "Settings" button if you'd like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.
Note: Gnerally, 1080p is the optinal setings for FCP editing, so you can downscale 4K to 1080p. Of course, if you want to stick with the orignal 4K resolution, just keep the orignal video size.
Step 4: Start converting Mavic Pro 4K footage to FCP > Hit the "Start" button of the best 4K Video Converter for Mac. It will start converting DJI Mavic Pro 4K for importing to Final Cut Pro immediately. Soon after the conversion, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for natively editing in FCP 6/7 or FCP X for editing perfectly.
Tip: What to do after editing work in your FCP with Dimo
This DJI 4K video converter for macos Sierra can not only transcode 4K videos for FCP, but also convert FCP exported videos in different formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, etc., playback with 8K Player for Mac and share them onto mobile devices for watching wirelessly. Better still, you can make ISO for backup from your edited videos.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Convert Quicktime MOV to MP3 Effortlessly
- Edit iPhone 7 (4K) Video in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- Importing 3DR Solo 4K footage to Premiere Pro CC/CS6
- Transcode a7S II 4K XAVC S to DNxHD for Avid MC editing
- Transcode Canon EOS M5 MP4 to Prores for FCP editing
- How to Downscale Yuneec Typhoon H 4K to 1080p Efficiently