Here we aim to show you how to transcode MTS to Corel VideoStudio Pro, and then you can import MTS to Corel VideoStudio X9/X8/X7 for editing with ease.
The new features of Corel
VideoStudio Pro like multicam (like the one in Pinnacle Studio 19), multi-point motion and4K hardware acceleration let you load clips shot at the
same time from different angles and sync them on an independent time line to get an easier video editing experience. However, the recorded MTS from Canon C100 etc. AVCHD footages, is not a good
editing format for Corel VideoStudio Pro X9/X8/X7. Since that, is there any efficient tips on importing MTS files to Corel VideoStudio Pro
From the Corel official web, we know the natively supported format of VideoStudio is WMV/MPEG-2, so it must be frustrated when you use Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 to open video files like MTS. In order to import MTS recordings correctly and smoothly, a good way you will know, it is to convert MTS to Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 video format on your computer.
That's why Dimo Videomate was developed as the fastest and simplest MTS converter to help you change the MTS to a comaptible format of VideoStudio, Adobe Premiere, Avid MC, FCP etc. With it, you also can cut your favourite part and merge multiple videos into one file by the build-in editor to shrink the MTS recordings as per your requirements. For Mac user (macOS Sierra included), please turn to Dimo Videomate for Mac to have lossless MTS to VideoStudio conversion.
Free Download Videmate (Win/Mac):
How to Convert MTS for editing in Corel VideoStudio Pro smoothly?
1. Run the MTS/M2TS converting program on your computer. Click "Add File" button to load the source MTS recordings. (Or you can drag & drop the MTS files to the software's window list.)
2. Click "Select Format" bar to determine the output compatible VideoStudio format. Here we suggest the "Video" > "WMV" or "HD Video" > "HD WMV" (if your source MTS files are wrapped by HD mode) as the output format.
Tips: This MTS Converter enables users to adjust audio and video settings before transcoding MTS files to WMV for opening in Corel VideoStudio Pro. Click "Settings" button, then you will enter the following interface, on which you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.
3. Tab "Start" button and the selected MTS files will transcode to VideoStudio automatically. After conversion, click "Open Folder" to find converted MTS recordings for importing to Corel VideoStudio Pro X7/X8/X9 with ease.
Get Dimo Video Converter Ultimate/Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac with Only $45.95, which can save you $63.9(BDmate $39.95 + Videomate $39.95 + DVDmate $29.95 = $109.85), then you can enjoy any Blu-ray/DVD/ISO or common movies freely on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
8K Player (Win/Mac)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Free Download or Purchase Videmate:
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any trouble on opening MTS footages with Corel VideoStudio Pro.
- Top 2017 Movie Torrents
- How to bring Video_ts folder into Final Cut Pro (X)
- Can Xbox One S play 4K Blu-ray (disc/folder/ISO)
- Working Canon 5D Mark IV 4K shootings in Avid MC
- Easy way to use MP4 files with Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13
- Downsacle and Convert 4K to edit in Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6